EWC Home Center - Vision:
vision is to be one of the most effective resources available for our clients
in the community. Providing guidance and education for affordable housing needs, financial literacy
education, and homeownership sustainability.
The vision is delivered by providing listed services:
- Homebuying Education - Guiding clients through the loan application, locating real estate, and closing process. Allowing clients to have more control and understanding when selecting the best loan products for themselves.
- Budget and Credit Education - Providing resources and tools to help clients track and examine their spending plans and determine for themselves what ways to reach their financial goals and savings plan. Explore in depth what credit is, why is it important and needed, and how to maintain it.
- Financial Coaching - A service to "coach" clients towards their financial goals through direct one-on-one sessions designed and tailored to each client individually. Sessions can be in - person, over-the-phone, or by Skype/Zoom. This services provides S.M.A.R.T. goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) and establishes an action plan to achieve desired financial goals. Clients may choose any three of our packages:
- Individual 45mins sessions $30
- Three 1hr individual sessions $100
- Custom package price will vary & additional $10 will be added
- Foreclosure Prevention - For clients who are having difficulty making their mortgage payments; we can review and determine which solutions maybe available to help keep their home or look at solutions to help avoid a foreclosure sale. We are partners of Hope Loan Portal (HLP) and can help you submit your request for mortgage assistance and/or other possible solutions. This service is free of charge!
If you would like more information on any of the above services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line state which service you are interested in. April 2, 2018 will be EWC Home Center official opening day and more information on group workshops and other services will be listed.
We are a proud Housing Action Illinois member since 2017. housingactionil.org